New Undergrad to Graduate (U2G) in Statistics or Actuarial Science with students from Nankai University, P.R. China
Thursday, March 4, 2021
We are excited to announce that our department will begin accepting students from Nankai University, Tianjin, P.R. China into:
Undergrad to Graduate (U2G) in Statistics or Actuarial Science
- Eligible NKU students will be within 6 semester hours of completing their BS and/or may have yet to complete their BS thesis.
- Statistics students may apply to the “Master of Science in Statistics” program.
- Math students may apply to the “Master of Science in Actuarial Science” program.
- Deadline to apply is March 15, 2021 for the fall semester.
- NKU students must receive the BS from NKU prior to the start of year five and, upon successful completion of all courses and degree requirements, would earn their MS at the end of the 5th year of combined study.
Here is more information: PDF Version
More information regarding the prestigious Nankai University can be found here.