Actuarial Science Club's 2017 Excel Contest!
The purpose of the Excel Competition is to help you improve your Excel skills. You do not need to be an Excel expert! We hope that students will enjoy the competition and learn Excel features along the way! We will be holding an Excel Workshop taught by JT Crowley on March 21st from 6:30-7:30pm in 151 SH. The workshop will allow those competing to freshen up on their Excel skills and learn some new ones!
Here are some reasons you should sign-up for the Excel Competition:
- The winner of each division (Grad Students, Act Sci Majors, and Act Sci Interest) will receive a $75 gift card to the Iowa Hawk Shop, and the overall winner will receive an additional $25!
- Breakfast Pizza from Casey's and donuts will be served before the competition at 10:30.
- Competing in the Excel Competition will look great on your resume!
- You will find out your strengths and weaknesses in Excel, so you will know what areas to improve before you enter the workforce.
- We will have several companies sponsoring the competition, and thanking those companies for their sponsorship and talking about your experience with the competition will be a great conversation starter!
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about the competition!
We hope to see you all at the 2nd Annual Iowa Actuarial Science Club Excel Competition!