PhD in Biostatistics, University of Michigan, 2016 - 2020
MS in Biostatistics, University of Michigan, 2014 - 2016
BS in Biology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2009 - 2013
Online statistical inference
- Lan Luo, Ling Zhou, and Peter X.-K. Song (2022). Real-time Regression Analysis of Streaming Clustered Data With Possible Abnormal Data Batches. Journal of the American Statistical Association (Theory and Methods) (Accepted).
- Lan Luo, Peter X.-K. Song (2021). Multivariate Online Regression Analysis with Heterogeneous Streaming Data. The Canadian Journal of Statistics (Accepted).
- Lan Luo, Peter X.-K. Song (2020). Renewable Estimation and Incremental Inference in Generalized Linear Models with Streaming Datasets. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B, 82, Part 1, 69-97.
- Lan Luo, Xichen She, Jiexuan Cao, Yunlong Zhang, Yijiang Li, Peter X.-K. Song (2019). Detection and Prediction of Ovulation from Body Temperature Measured by An In-Ear Wearable Therometer. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering.
- Rex Shen, Lan Luo, Hui Jiang (2017). Identification of gene pairs through penalized regression Subject to constraints. BMC Bioinformatics.
Selected Awards and Honors
- Student Paper Competition Award for Statistical Learning and Data Science, 2020
- Excellence in Research Honorable Mention, 2019
- Rackham Predoctoral Fellowship for Academic Year 2019 – 2020
- The International Biometric Society Eastern North American Region’s (ENAR) Distinguished Student Paper Award, 2019